Instructor: Dr. Bob Barree
- July 9-11, 2019 - Lakewood, CO Register »
• Overview of Unconventional Reservoir Stimulation
• Mechanical Properties of Unconventional Reservoirs
• Unconventional Fracture Geometry Modeling
• Application of Diagnostics in Unconventional Reservoirs
• Horizontal Well Stimulation Design
• Fracture Spacing
• Economic Optimization of Unconventional Reservoir Stimulation
• Reserves Forecasting
Registration: To register, please complete and return the registration from. The total cost of the course is $2,000.00, with a $300.00 deposit due upfront. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis due to limited seating capacity.
Time & Location information: The course runs from 8 AM to 4:30 PM each day at our office in Lakewood, Colorado.
We provide a catered breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack. Please notify us if you have special dietary requirements. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. A menu of the selected foods is available upon request.
Visit our Links page for details on nearby accommodations.
If a cancellation is required greater than 14 days before the course start date, Barree & Associates, LLC, refund will the cost of tuition paid in excess of $300 USD in the same method that it was paid. The $300 USD tuition deposit is non-refundable and non-negotiable.